Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ugh! It has seems like it has been forever!! We found him late July and we don't know anymore now than we did then! No phone call yet for our travel date. I check my email constantly throughout the day. It is very frustrating. Today we got Dylan's coat in the mail that Nancy (grandma) bought him. It is so adorable!! I also bought him some write on/wipe off books to practice letters and numbers. We will take them to Ukraine with us. It's never to early to start. I'm glad I'm a teacher and know what he needs for his academia. (At least until he gets into the upper grades!)

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine the wait! How did you know what size to get Dylan? Did they let you know what size to expect? I nearly majored in education. I switched last semester from Elementary Ed. to Psychology. That's so great that you will know the ins and outs of the school system so you won't have to fumble around blindly (or, at least I'm sure that's how a lot of people would feel when suddenly being a mother to a kindergartner). Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete