Saturday, February 20, 2010

We finally have a date!! We have to be in Ukraine for our appointment at the SDA on March 10. We leave for Ukraine on March 7. We are so excited, but also nervous. I just can't wait to see him for the first time. We have so much to do before we leave. I told my kids in my class that I was adopting and would be gone for a while. They didn't understand the adoption thing. They kept asking me where his mom was. Here is a picture of Dylan's room. We did the car theme since that is what they said his interests
were. Only two weeks!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That is really coming up quickly! I love his room! It's so boyish! He is going to love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats guys! And good job on the decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm THRILLED FOR YOU! You'd better be updating this blog every day while you are gone...because we are your priority, right? Haha! We'll have to chat before you leave. Can you believe you're finally going?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you both! So excited for you...I'm looking forward to hearing about the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you two. Dylan is adorable and you did a great job with his new room. Can't wait to hear and see more of him when you get back. I'll be patient!!! But posting more pictures as you get them would be great! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete