Monday, February 8, 2010

Well, I have had many people ask me about the adoption so I have decided to write a blog. This seems like an easier way to keep people informed. We have recently been approved for the adoption by Ukraine. We are now awating our travel date. Dylan, as we will call him, is a six year old boy with dwarfism. He is living in an orphanage right now, but we hope to have him home soon. We found out today that we will more than likely have to stay in Ukraine for 35 days or more. Not looking forward to that! If we can get internet access easily, I will post about our trip and add pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for letting me follow your blog and Dylan's adoption! I'm so thankful and happy that you are adopting him! :D I love his little face and his blond hair and his smile! He's a handsome boy! Gosh, I'm just so happy! This made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure and let me know if there's anything on the Internet front I can do to help you guys over there....space, email, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you two, this is a new way of communicating for me, you are a way ahead of me?? Wonder Why?
    We too are so very happy for you and hope all goes well in every way and yes please keep up us to date. I just can't imagine how excited he is going to be and you too. The new room really looks like a little boys and cute as can be. Keep in touch and love ya. Hope I did this right!!!! Aunt Judy & Uncle Steve

    ReplyDelete