Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Today was my last day of school until August. I am so excited, but also a nervous wreck. Our plane leaves at 7:45 Friday morning. We fly to Chicago and then 13 hours to Beijing. I hate flying so that is the part of the trip that I am least excited about. We will then travel by bus to Tianjin. Our hotel looks nice so I am excited. We will get Dylan on Monday!!! I can't believe that the little boy I have looked at in pictures will soon be our son! I can't wait to love on him and kiss his little cheeks :) Lizzy is excited about swimming in the pool at the hotel and about meeting her brother. After Tianjin, we will travel to Guangzhou. The hotel is even nicer there. I am excited to tour both cities. After Ukraine, this trip will be a breeze! I will continue to blog and give updates and pictures as much as possible. Stay tuned!

Love,
Candace, Paul, and Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment